Re: [oswg-dis] Re: reader comments & reviews

On Mon, Jan 31, 2000 at 01:40:30PM -0500, Deb Richardson wrote:
> As I said in  my followup, I didn't mean for my message to sound so
> harsh.  I'm not at all interested in furthering the "turf-war".  You
> must understand that much of my attitude comes from past experiences in
> attempting to work with the LDP, during which all my offers to help were
> turned down or simply ignored.  I should not let those past experiences
> colour my attitude at this point, however, and I do apologize.

We are doing our best since august ; we are not responsible from the
past experiences.

> licensing policy is in error.  I was under the impression that docs were
> to be released under the "Linux Documentation Project License"
> (http://www.linuxdoc.org/COPYRIGHT.html) or the "LDP Boilerplate
> License".  Is there anywhere where the LDP licensing policy is discussed
> on the LDP website?  Thanks.

There is a license guide, linux-related documents that don't follow it
(for ex. forbiding commercial redistribution) will not be included.

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu             http://metalab.unc.edu/guylhem