Re: [oswg-dis] [Fwd: Linux Documentation Infrastructure]

Sandy,
We've already started a metadata template and checker for Open Source
documentation that creates XML and will allow, in the near future, author
correction and database searching etc.
Take a look at what we've done so far at:
http://metalab.unc.edu/osrt/projects.html and check out the description of
metadata elements, DTD, and template there. We'd love to have others
involved and to have your input and participation.
Paul Jones
MetaLab

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000, Sandy Harris wrote:

> Mehinks this should also be seen by people on the Open Software Writer's
> Group list, so I'm forwarding there.
>
> Likely replies should go to the original lists.

                             Paul Jones
   "We must protect our precious bodily fluids!" General Jack D Ripper
http://MetaLab.unc.edu/pjones/ at the Site Formerly Known As SunSITE.unc.edu
  pjones@MetaLab.unc.edu   voice: (919) 962-7600     fax: (919) 962-8071