Re: Offtopic again, DocBook help list?

At 17:01 6/01/00 -0800, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
>Does anybody know of a good list for DocBook questions that I can't
>resolve with with use of Norm Walsh's book?

Hi
Well there's two that spring to mind:
[1] DOCBOOK which was once Davenport but had a name change when it moved to
Oasis last year.
Sending the command
         subscribe docbook
in the body of a mail message addressed to "majordomo@lists.oasis-open.org"
should work.
There isn't an archive yet but one is in the offing.

[2]The Cygnus Docbook Tools list
   <docbook-tools-discuss-subscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com>

And there's the dsssl-list hosted by Mulberry which can be helpfull as well:
Sending mail to <Majordomo@mulberrytech.com> with the following command in
the body of your email message:
  subscribe dssslist
should do the trick. But you might want to check out the archives first
with this one, see:

Note that Majordomo doesn't like commands in the Subject line *OR* sigs all
that much.
Hope that these are what you were after and that i've got the details right
<g>.
Cheers
pre