Re: ldp-submit (Was: Editing/QA for LDP docs)

>> Not exactly a lot of volunteers now
>> for reading docs submitted to ldp-submit. :(

> I guess I missed out on that list, is it hosted the same place as the
> other LDP lists?

Yes. It is the place where documents are submitted, and subscribed people
can read them and act as early-peer-reviewers.

It is there but has not been advertised. It was born as "Quality
Control" and evolved to "Peer Review", but the draft/advertisment was
never finalized (due to overload of the core team, I think).

I personally subscribed to the list as it helps me in keeping up to
date with the software resources.

/alessandro