Re: Caution: Newbie online.

Gary -

     I figure one thing which I can add to the Linux community, and thereby
the hundreds of others who have helped me over the last 14 years with free
or cheap software, is to do something for the community.  Regarding Linux,
my goal is to help get Linux to the point that butchers, backers, and
candle-stick makers can install it and use it.  Already I've found Linux to
be more forgiving and robust than Windows95/98/NT.  I expected that.  I am
pleased it was as I expected.  But, of course I'm a geek and should be
expected to be able to install and understand enough about troubleshooting
to get it to work well enough that I can use it.

     Point me at an "old LinuxDoc file" so that I can get an idea of what
you are talking about.  I will certainly have to learn DocBook, but let's
start there and see what trips me first.  (Failure is a more attentive
teacher than is success.  <smile>)

- Nelson Ingersoll