Re: working SGML package (was: free vs. non-free debate)

On Nov 5,  7:33pm, Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl wrote:
> Subject: Re: working SGML package (was: free vs. non-free debate)
> On Fri, 5 Nov 1999, Morten Kjeldgaard wrote:
>

> I would advise the LDP to form a team to organize the knowledge about
> current tools and mirror them to the LDP site and document their use. So
> future writers may find a helping doc to get them writing.

We intend to put together an "Author"'s area which will contain
such information (and as you suggest a downloadable copy of
the tools package).

Before I joined the LDP effort I was considering taking on the
support/maint. of the sgmltools toolset (I was approached by
Cees to do this), but now I'm too strapped. However, I might
be able to assist you in putting together a decent "package"
that can be easily installed/utilized.

regards,

--
Greg Ferguson     - s/w engr / mtlhd         | gferg@sgi.com