Re: Union?

Hello,

> Thus I'm sceptical about the benefits of merger.   I think we
> should be allied with FSF but should not merge with it at this time.
Thank you for your comments and opinion.

I do tend to agree with you and would also say that it would be in our
(the LDP: maintainers, authors, etc.) best interest to take our time on
this.  The door will *not* be closed on us tomorrow, and simply jumping
into this for the "sake of doing it" will not benefit us (the LDP) or FSF.

Thanks again for your comments as always.

Best Regards,
Tim

--
Linux HOWTO coordinator http://linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/
tjbynum@metalab.unc.edu, linux-howto@metalab.unc.edu (HOWTO's)

                                D I P C
   The system that enables you to write distributed programs.......the
   easy way!
                        http://wallybox.cei.net/dipc/