Re: DNS volunteer needed

Jim Pick <jim@jimpick.com> writes:

> > Matt Welsh <mdw@cs.berkeley.edu> writes:
> >
> > > I'm happy to do it unless someone else steps forward.
> >
> > Cool.
> >
> > That was fast.
> >
> > It's yours (unless the core team has objections).
> >
> > I'll email you the zone file separately.  Do have DNS servers to run
> > it on?  If not, you can continue to use mine.  I'll need to get your
> > Internic info too.
>
> I just got an Internic change notice - it looks Joshua Drake
> <poet@linuxports.com> is going to be taking over the DNS setup.  He
> was already the admin contact.  (It would have been nicer if he'd told
> me first)

Correction:

  He did send me an email.  My mail filters just put it into
  my LinuxHQ folder.  Oops.

Joshua Drake <poet@linuxports.com> is probably the best choice at the
moment, because you've been quite vocal in the past about their
leadership.  I don't want to be the cause of any problems.

Cheers,

 - Jim