Re: Banner ads

Hello,

This has already been gone over and the banner will be removed once the
agreement has ended. After which point there will be no banners at the top
of the page, or probably any where else for that matter. Any banners that
would be placed would be for other open source projects, similar to the
way linux.com does it and THAT is only if it is approved.

The banner will be removed on DEC-15,1999.

By the way, you are probably right, they don't deserve the amount of
exposure that they are getting, but because of their sponsorship we
actually have received some GOOD entries to the logo contest. Previous to
that we didn't get squat.

In regards to the design, it is temporary and will be chaning drastically
once the new logo is decided upon.

Poet/Joshua Drake
<Signature>
<GoodBye>This email was sent by Poet/Joshua Drake	</Goodbye>
		http://3513150318/
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>
</Signature>