RE: QC volunteers? (Was: Re: General Positive Feedback re: revisi

Jeff Koch wrote:
>From the LDP Manifesto page:
>"Any translation or derived work must be approved by the author in writing
>before distribution."

This has been taken out of context.  The previous paragraph states: "Here
is a ``boilerplate license'' you *may* apply to your work."  Thus it only
applies to authors who have copied it into their work.  Using grep, I
can't find a single HOWTO that has used it (as of a few months ago).
Thus it is not LDP policy nor does it apply to any HOWTOs that I have on
my PC and your comments below are based on a false premise.