Farewell? Yes Final? Not sure - Ramana Tadepalli

 Mr. Fenwick,
I am taking your advice. Unsubscription is in order as far as I am concerned. I
shall only wait for replies to me mail to die out.

> My suggestion regarding this whole business is just to wait a few
> weeks to see how the technical developments, and the new core team
> settle in.

As to  Mr. Terry <terry@albert.animats.net>
I am only suggesting. I also  mentioned that I am a new learner to LDP. Well if
you think this is the right place pray continue........

Ramana