Re: LDP bug-tracker

> What may be needed is someone that a reader can contact if he get's no
> response from the author/maintainer within a resonable amount of time.
> Thus I don't think we should be looking into any bug-tracking system.
> There are much more important things to do.
I had made the suggestion that we have an email address (or list)
available for reporting bugs, but it didn't fly over very well.  I believe
one of the comments was that it should be handled directly, meaning on the
author should be contacted.

But you bring up the point that I was trying to make......if that
author(s) does not respond, or better yet, the corrections are not made,
then nothing is accomplished and the time wasted is by that of the reader
trying to contact the author which is what we're all looking
for.....feedback.

Best Regards,
Tim

--
Linux HOWTO coordinator http://metalab.unc.edu/LDP/HOWTO
tjbynum@metalab.unc.edu, linux-howto@metalab.unc.edu (HOWTO's)

                                D I P C
   The system that enables you to write distributed programs.......the
   easy way!
                        http://wallybox.cei.net/dipc/