Re: linuxdoc.org: copyright and Manifesto

Based on some of Terry's observations, I have updated the
copyright document. I have removed the "Publishing LDP
Manuals" area from it, and instead link to the area found
within the Manifesto. There are also a couple of other
links to the Manifesto that are specifically called out.

The copyright is found at - http://www.linuxdoc.org/copyright.html
and the Manifesto (also modified slightly) can be seen at -
http://www.linuxdoc.org/LDP-Manifesto.html

Terry (or anyone else that may have comments on these documents),
if this doesn't capture what you're looking for, please email me.

	Ferg